Capacity 461 MW
This project involved the planned shutdown of a 460MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, to allow for essential maintenance and upgrade projects to take place. Strata were involved through the pre-outage phase where the baseline schedule was developed and agreed as well as the Outage execution phase and return to service.
Strata’s scope in this project involved:
- Establish Baseline Schedule for the project.
- Daily progress updates against the baseline schedule.
- Daily progress dashboard reporting.
- Accurately reflecting project change in the schedule.
- Incorporating Operation’ scope into the project schedule.
- Critical path analysis.