Permanent | Full Time | Dublin
October 3, 2023
We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst, with 3-5 years’ experience to join our dynamic, rapidly growing organization. You will work with our team of engineers and construction professionals to gather information from project data sources to develop bespoke data reporting tools. This data-driven approach will enable trends and patterns to be identified, reduce risk and maintain a healthy workflow.
We pride ourselves on being innovative and at the cutting edge of digital construction focusing in the area of construction scheduling, reporting and visualisation. We are keen that our Data Analyst has the same drive and determination to innovate. The construction industry generates vast amounts of data, and the power of this data is enormous. We are keen to be a leader in the adoption of progressive data analysis tools so that we can enable our clients to unlock this power.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics or a related field.
- 3-5 years experience of Data Analysis, with Tableau
- Experience in the Construction/Engineering or related industry is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of MS Power BI with a proven track record of developing interactive Power BI dashboards
- Excellent SQL & Data Warehousing skills (SSIS, SSRS)
- Experienced in converting raw data into meaningful insights
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in data visualization and creating dashboards for project stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with SQL, Python, M, DAX or other programming languages is a plus.
- Gather, analyse and interpret large and complex data sets, from multiple sources, using advanced analytics techniques.
- Collaborate with various project stakeholders to understand their requirements and identify opportunities for data-driven insights.
- Utilize Tableau to develop interactive dashboards, reports, and data visualisations to communicate complex data findings to engineering and non engineering stakeholders.
- Clean, transform and process data as needed to ensure accuracy and reliability for analysis.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in data analytics.
To apply, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org